Welcome to ttt.func.zone!
Yo! We're a TTT community ran by experienced players and built on enjoyable and casual gameplay.
- No random deathmatch (also known as RDM).
- No traitor baiting (also known as T-baiting), or otherwise fooling people into thinking you're a traitor.
- No ghosting, metagaming, or teaming. Generally, transmitting information about the game outside of the game is against the rules.
- No NSFW sprays. Generally, anything with genitals is not allowed.
- Claiming an area or areas is not allowed.
- On that note, you ARE allowed to warn people away, however please adhere to our restrictions. Theres atleast a two second delay between each warn, and there must be atleast three warns. After this, you're allowed to kill whoever isn't adhering to the warning. Don't use this as an excuse for RDM.
- No discriminatory speech or excessive toxicity. This is on the basis of race, gender, sexuality, etc. Of course, jokes in good faith that poke jabs at certain groups are fine, but don't be over the top with this leeway.
- No spamming. Micspamming is okay if you keep it to a minimum. Generally, don't be obnoxious or overbearing.
- No NSFW content. This shares the same restrictions as sprays.
- Don't make threats against our server. It won't be tolerated - in fact, you'll be publically clowned if you get any funny ideas.
Some ranks are time-based and given by how long you've played on the server. You can look at how long you've been playing via the utime addon, aka the blue panel usually in the top right of your screen.
- Player - 2 hours
- Member - 8 hours
- Regular - 16 hours
- Veteran - 24 hours
- Elder - 64 hours
- func_zoner - 128 hours
If you're actively part of the community, other ranks are given if you create a certain type of content.
- Playtester - Someone who helps out with testing new content on specified playtesting days.
- Programmer - Someone who has made custom addons, such as scripts or weapons.
- Map Maker - Someone who has made a custom map and has it on the server.
- Game Designer - Someone actively helping and giving input on the balance of the game.
- Community Leader - Someone who qualifies for 3+ roles above. Has sway in the future of the server.
Other ranks are given if you take part in or help the server directly.
- Donator - Someone who has donated money to help keep the server running. Thank you!
- Contest King - A winner of 3+ of our contests.
Fridays and Sundays are our servers Blood Moons; an event that makes the server a little more chaotic. During this event, you'll notice a higher prop power, extra gore, and reduced visibility at different healths. Be sure to play more carefully, or become a victim!
All staff members have their names colored in the scoreboard; anyone without it isn't a staff member!
If you feel that any of the staff are abusing their power, or if you've otherwise had issues, contact Steven
STEAM_0:1:48971987 on Steam or on the Discord server.